Women’s Ministry specialises in encouraging, challenging and developing women to become more like Proverb 31:10-31, Luke 8:2-3, Acts 9:36 and 1 Peter 3:3-5 women, through regular fellowship, teachings, women’s conferences, etc.
1 Peter 3:3-5 (NKJV)
3 Do not let your adornment be merely outward—arranging the hair, wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel— 4 rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God. 5 For in this manner, in former times, the holy women who trusted in God also adorned themselves, being submissive to their own husbands.
Women’s Ministry is passionate about raising virtuous women, who are;
- God-fearing possessing inner beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit,
- Faithful in service to God or His church,
- Able to rightly divide the word of God,
- Generous, helpful and hospitable,
- Full of wisdom, knowledge and understanding,
- Constructive with their time, money and tongues,
- Strong, industrious and fruitful with their hands,
- Honourable, patient and respectful in all conducts,
- Faithful in taking care of their own household,
- Submissive, supportive and dutiful wives,
- Loving and caring mothers to their children and/or other children,
- Excellent in living up to their full potential in God and mentoring others.