Every Sunday morning from 9:30am, we have exciting 30 minutes Bible study and discussion (unless it is postponed).
During this time of Bible study, members
- receive further explanation of God’s word,
- share their revelations in God’s word,
- share their understanding of God’s word,
- have their questions answered,
- receive corrections to false teachings and
- learn the practical ways for handling real-world issues by faith.
The Bible study covers such topics as,
- The Fundamentals of the Christian Faith,
- The Work of the Holy Spirit,
- How to be Led by the Holy Spirit,
- Discipleship and Evangelism,
- The Kingdom of God,
- Heaven and Hell,
- The Great Commission and
- so many other burning issues or topics.
Acts 17:11 (NIV)
11 Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.